1 de March de 2019
WZ counts on the work of a strong team in the area of Antitrust, who is able to act in the administrative and judicial scopes, in multiple jurisdictions. Our professionals have wide experience with:
- Representation/defense of clients in administrative and judicial proceedings to assess alleged violations to the economic order;
- Joint work with foreign firms and attorneys to monitor and defend companies and executives in several jurisdictions where these cases have consequences;
- Competition Due Diligence – assessment and evaluation of internal company procedures, methods of operation and risks of questioning arising out of activities that may be considered competition violations;
- Complete support to criminal lawyers involved in the criminal consequences of violations to the economic order;
- Legal support in merger filings (mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, among others);
- Preventive advice in competition law, elaboration and development of competition compliance policies and answers to more punctual queries.